Harrison & Johnston’s experienced business attorneys help companies of all sizes secure needed financing and assist with all aspects of insolvency, including restructuring, workouts, and the refinancing of debt, as well as reorganizations and liquidations both within and outside of bankruptcy.
In times of stability and growth or times of contraction and challenge, a company’s financing arrangements can provide much-needed capital or become an impediment to its continued viability.
At Harrison & Johnston, our experienced business finance and restructuring attorneys work with businesses in the Shenandoah Valley and throughout Northern Virginia to craft solutions for them to endure turbulent circumstances. Whether through refinancing or reorganization, whether involving bankruptcy proceedings or other workout strategies, we provide the seasoned counsel needed to navigate these complex and consequential efforts.
Our comprehensive suite of business finance and restructuring representation includes:
- Secured and unsecured transactions
- Asset-based lending
- Loan documentation
- Equipment financing
- Loan facility workout agreements
- Real estate acquisition, construction, and permanent lending
- Project finance
- Leveraged and acquisition finance
- Loan syndications and loan participations
- Leasehold mortgage financing
- Retail financing
- Structured financing
- Subordinated debt and mezzanine lending
- Bankruptcy, workouts, and foreclosure proceedings
- Multistate loan transactions